Browse mobile websites
© 2018 Guangzhou jointek International Supply Chain Co.Ltd., 粤ICP备18056619号 Poweed by www.300.cn
Tel：（852）2517 8686 Fax：（852）2517 0101
Add：8/F, Wyler Centre Phase II, 200 Tai Lin Pai Road, Kwai Chung, New Territories, Hong Kong
Tel：（8620）3760 0888 Fax：（8620）3760 0388
Add：8/F, Jointek Global Logistics Park, No.6, NanJiaSanZong Road, Wanqingsha, Nansha District, Guangzhou
Pavillon de Poyferre
I want to make an inquiry
Overall wine review
The Léoville estate was founded in 1638 and Blaise Antoine Alexandre de Gascq is the owner of the Léoville estate and the president of the Bordeaux Parliament. Ruperf has always been ranked behind the two sisters, but after the winemaker Michel Rolland was hired, the quality of the wine rose by leaps and bounds.
In 1769, because of the absence of heirs at the time of Geisk's death, the estate was inherited by four family members, the Marquis de Las-Cases-Beauvoir and his brother and two sisters. During the Revolution, Marquis fled France. The revolution confiscated the estate and the estate also saw its first split. It was originally sold as a quarter of the estate and later it became today's Leoville Barton estate. The remaining three quarters remain in the hands of the family, and Pierre-Jean, the son of the Marquis, has inherited most of the remaining manors. Only a small portion was given to his sister Jeanne. This is actually the second division of the estate, which was formally confirmed in 1840. Later, Jeanne's daughter was married to Baron Jean-Marie de Poyferré, so her vineyard became today's Leoville Poyferre estate; Jean • Pierre-Jean owned the first half of the Lucerne estate and later developed into the Leoville Las Cases estate.
The son of Baron Jean-Marie-Feuve was forced to sell Lucerife Estate in 1866 due to an investment error. Since then, the estate has been changed hands and was bought in 1978 by an accountant named Didier Cuvelier. The manor then introduced a large amount of modern equipment. After the cellar was rebuilt in 1984, it was renovated again in 1990. In 1983, an underground storage room was built, and a tasting room added a large amount of new oak barrels. Under the management of Didier Guviliya, the situation of Luerbaofu Manor began to improve.
Saint-Julien is located in the middle of the Medoc region. It has a total area of 900 hectares and is one of the six major sub-regions of the United States. The lower layer of the area is composed of gravel, pebbles, sand and clay. Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot and Cabernet Franc are the main grape varieties grown in this area. The wines in the north show Pauillac's strength, while the wines in the south draw on the softness of Margaux. On the whole, St. Julian's wine is bright and rich in juice. It is truly a real brew. It allows wine lovers to indulge in fragrant aromas and exquisite taste feasts.
Score (Score/Full Score)
Corresponding parameter set not found, please add it in property template of background
Reserve de la Comtesse
Les Pagodes de Cos