The label on the bottle is printed with a large sailing boat, so someone will call Dragon Boating a “big sailing boat”. Dragon Boat House is located in the village of St Julian on the left bank of Bordeaux. Dragon Boatyard was founded in 1446 by rich and powerful Foix de Candale. In 1587, the family's daughter, Marguerite, was married to Duc D'Epernon, Governor of Bordeaux. Dragon Boating enters Duc D'Epernon's house as her dowry. Duc D'Epernon was able to prosper and gained great honors from King Henry III of France. Later he became commander-in-chief of the French Navy, and he was given a lot of respect and respect. The commander-in-chief and his wife often live in the winery, so they also built a large winery castle and back garden. Until now, it is also known as Bordeaux's Versailles, Bordeaux's largest castle Chateau.
Dragon Boatyard is in the village of St Julian's near the riverside of Gironde. The back garden extends to the river, so you can see many ships coming and going. The people on the vessel knew that the navy always lived in the manor, and he consciously saluted him in order to express his admiration and admiration. However, due to the fact that the river is too wide, salute by hand may not be visible, so they later used a half-sail to show salute. The crew members shouted "Baisse-Voile" loudly across the river, which means French in the second half. When the commander in chief understood what he meant, he decided that the winery's logo was marked by a half-sailed dragon boat. The word “Beychevelle,” for example, was used as the name of the winery.
After the death of the commander-in-chief’s son in 1666, the family road began to decline, and the famous village was sold one by one. And this "Dragon Boat" has also been baptized with wind and waves in the long river of history. In 1984, France’s second-largest insurance company GMF bought 30% of Dragon Shipyard shares in the hands of the Achille Foulds family. After several evolutions, Dragon Boat Estate is now owned jointly by GMF and Suntory group.
Saint-Julien is located in the middle of the Medoc region. It has a total area of 900 hectares and is one of the six major sub-regions of the United States. The lower layer of the area is composed of gravel, pebbles, sand and clay. Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot and Cabernet Franc are the main grape varieties grown in this area. The wines in the north show Pauillac's strength, while the wines in the south draw on the softness of Margaux. On the whole, St. Julian's wine is bright and rich in juice. It is truly a real brew. It allows wine lovers to indulge in fragrant aromas and exquisite taste feasts.